A list of over 35 random facts and things that I know about myself.
I’m hoping that you’ll enjoy reading these little facts about me. Here you go!
- I opened my eyes for the first time in 1995
- I was born in a village but raised in the city
- I’m a Gemini which definitely shows
- English is my second language
- I am so so so so glad I started a blog. It has changed my life
- I created my first website back in earlier 2011 with weebly.com
- I love the internet. I’ve got so many fans, followers, best friends and online reputation
- I can spend countless hours doing nothing but thinking
- I am mostly self-taught in the online field
- I don’t have any favorite color or number
- I don’t like movies or spending lot of time in front of TV. They’re a waste of time for me
- I can go a day without internet
- I’ve been told for most of my life that I’m bit sensitive
- People say I’m rude until they get to know the real me
- My blood type is O positive
- My favorite cartoons are Tom and Jerry
- I never had a real nickname
- I can easily make people laugh during the conversation
- I believe in helping people as much as I can. It makes me so happy!
- I love it when someone replies back instantly to messages. Who doesn’t, btw?
- I don’t get angry at rude people. I feel sorry for them because I assume they treat everyone like that
- I worry too much about few things. I’m trying to overcome
- I never worried about what other people think
- I’ve never re-gifted anything
- I like having new experiences. It doesn’t really matter if they’re good or bad
- I love traveling and really want to visit new places in my country
- I’ve never been overseas.
- You’ll never find me saying “Sorry” but when I say it I actually mean it.
- Some call me awkward, mad or shy. And some even call me smart.
- I don’t call others by bad words.
- My room is always a mess and my parents hate me for this.
- I hate it when I see words with incorrect usage of upper cases and lower cases or basic grammar mistakes.
- I hate selfies.
- And yeah, I love being me.
- I am so super thankful that YOU read this!! Thank you! Readers like you are my best inspiration and I really really do appreciate you!
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me!
I’d love know about you as well! Comment below and tell me some random fact about yourself.